Become a member
You can join the IEA-EEF by becoming a IEA member. Please find more information here.
The IEA maintains a joint membership program with many national associations. The benefits available to joint members include all benefits of fully-paid regular membership, except receiving the printed version of the International Journal of Epidemiology.
Benefits of IEA Membership
- Belong to the oldest, and only truly international professional organization of epidemiologists.
- Interact with more than 2000 professionals from over 100 countries who work on a broad range of substantive and methodological areas in epidemiology and public health.
- Network with colleagues, regionally and internationally.
- Access the International Journal of Epidemiology (IJE) online. (A subscription to the print version of the journal can be purchased for an addition $15/year. This option is not available for discounted membership categories, such as, student, ECE, joint, and senior members.)
- Benefit from reduced registration fees at IEA global and regional meetings and activities.
- Contribute to the evolution of epidemiology via the IEA’s discussions of practice boundaries, peer review, professional conduct, ethics, and other matters of importance to the field.
- Assist epidemiologists from developing countries by donating a portion of your membership fee
- Provide opportunities for graduate students to develop projects focusing on health inequalities in under-privileged and remote populations
- Be listed in and access our international data-base of epidemiologists.
- Opportunity for Early Career Epidemiologists to interact with each other.
Joint Memberships with National Associations
We maintain a joint membership program with many national associations. The benefits available to joint members include all benefits of fully-paid regular membership, except receiving the printed version of the International Journal of Epidemiology.
Joint Memberships for Europeans are 40.00 USD (15 USD goes directly to the European Epidemiological Federation). All other joint memberships are 25.00 USD. You may select the joint membership option when you Join or Renew online.
We actively solicit applications from national organizations. If your organization would like to apply for joint membership, they may contact us for details.
Please find more information on the IEA website.